Friday, April 23, 2010

Blessings!

Our Clearly Inspired challenge this week is to be "All Tied Up", and use ribbon on your card. How fun! I love ribbon! I used some of the new Clearly Coordinating Tickled Pink grosgrain on the cardfront, and a little snippet of SU Apricot grosgrain to tie up my button. The sets that I used were all by Clear Dollar Stamps - "Pretty Little Scriptures" and April's Stamp of the Month set, "Topped with Class". My papers were all from some Debbie Mumm matpacks and notecards that I got on *huge* clearance at JoAnns. I promised myself that if I bought them I would use them, so I hope you don't get tired of them before they run out!! :-)

For more info on the challenge, or to link up your card, visit Lori's blog here!

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments! Blessings!!

Tricia


7 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful and soft colors, Tricia! Your hat is colored so beautifully. Great job with the ribbons challenge ;D

Stacy said...

Hi Tricia! This is so soft and sweet! You always pick the best color combos! Beautiful!

Kevin Renz said...

Sweet card Tricia... that hat is so cute.

Lisa Lara said...

So beautifully done, Trish! Love the colors. That polka dot dp is so sweet and perfect. Love your splash of soft sponging on your image.

Joan Ervin said...

The little hat is sooo sweet, Tricia, and I just love the pretty colors and details you added to this beauty!!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous card Tricia!!!! Lovin' those colors! And what yummy stitching too! Great job with the challenge!!

Linda

Gloria Dojlido said...

OH, your paper choices match the ribbon perfectly! What a beautiful springy card!