Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cross Stitch Update!

Hi all! I'm still here. Last weekend was a whirlwind because we had a workshop at a ladies' retreat for GraceWorks. I'm catching up slowly but surely!

On the stitching front...

I signed up for two exchanges - a Christmas Ornament swap and BeckySC's Scissor Keeper swap. I have the ornament stitched and ready to finish and I'm almost done stitching the Scissor Keeper as well. This is new territory for me. I hope my partners like what I'm making!!

My other wip's are a bookmark for a gift, the "Patience" thread pack by Little House Needleworks, and my stocking. I finished all of the top border for the stocking and my next goal is to finish the little angel dolls sitting on top of the bookshelf.

One of my new blogging friends is going to give me an inter-stitcher loan of the Trilogy chart, Secret Flower Bed from my wish list. I'm so excited!! I think everything except my stocking will go on hold while I stitch it, so I can get it back to her quickly. :-) I can't wait!!

That's it for me this week! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia


2 comments:

Milly~ said...

All lovely WIPs but that bookmark is going to be awesome.

Anonymous said...

They're all lovely, I agree with Milly - the bookmark is going to be beautiful.