Saturday, May 08, 2010

Cross Stitch Weekend WrapUp

I have a fun finish or two to show you today. :-) First, a little crushed walnut shell stuffed pin pillow for my blogging friend Carol, who let me stitch her Secret Flower Bed chart. The pattern I used is from a Prairie Schooler booklet called Welcome Spring. The linen is unknown, and I stitched it in a mixture of DMC and overdyed floss from my stash. I'm *so* glad she liked it!!

Next is a Prairie Schooler ornament that I stitched for the Early Christmas Ornament exchange that I'm participating in. I hope it's been received by now and that my partner likes it!!

I'm still working on putting together a fun blog candy for all my followers. Stay tuned!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

Carol said...

Tricia--thanks you again for the darling pin pillow. It is so "me" and I will always treasure it :)

Your Noel ornament is so pretty--perfect finishing, too!

Hope your Mother's Day is a special one for you...

Anonymous said...

Tricia, both are DARLING!!!!

CarlaKH said...

These are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish! Just found your blog and have bookmarked it and will be visiting again soon.