Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Just a Note

Yay! Today is color challenge day on SplitCoast! I like color challenges... although some are more challenging than others! LOL! Today the colors are Gable Green, Cameo Coral and Lovely Lilac, and I just so happened to have some Kaisercraft dp that had those very colors in it. I love it when that happens! I colored up Write Soon Cocoa with copics and printed out a sentiment from A Note for You - both from Sweet 'n Sassy. I ran the sentiment and the coral panel through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Folder. One with raised dots coming to the front and the other with the raised dots going to the back. I really like that look. I added a little Budding Lilac ribbon, a few micro brads and finished off the look with a spiral punched border.

Thanks for stopping by!

OH - by the way... I just noticed that my followers have hit 100!! Wow! Bless your hearts! So... I'm going to start putting together a blog candy for my sweet readers. I'm going to have a few options I think - one for stitchers, since I know some of you come for the cross stitching posts, and another for those of you who enjoy cardmaking. You'll be able to sign up for one or both. It will take me a little bit to get it together, so you might want to keep checking in, so you don't miss it!!

Blessings!

Tricia

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love it :)!

Stacy said...

Beautiful! These colors are stunning together!

Bev J. said...

Came over from SCS to see your card-very pretty. Nice blog-tfs.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! Well done with these fun colors!!
smiles,Deena

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is wonderful!! Those colors are great and I love that image!!

Carol said...

I just became your 103rd follower--congratulations! Even though I don't make cards, I enjoy seeing your creations, Tricia :)

Tammi said...

A different color combo, love what you did with it! That mouse is so cute, adorable!