Friday, May 28, 2010

Paper Garden Frilly & Feminine Challenge!

Hi gals! Has this month gone as quickly and been as busy for you as it has for me? I honestly haven't known what day it was for most of the week!! As a matter of fact, I actually posted my card for the Paper Garden Fourth Friday Challenge *last* Friday!! So you've had a whole week to think about it, cuz it really isn't supposed to be until today. LOL!

For my frilly & feminine card I used the free Tulip digi from the Paper Garden store, along with some Prism cardstock, Pink Paislee 365 paper, half-pearls, and the Flourishes "Taglines" set. The pretty ribbon was in my stash from my LSS.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Garden Blog and see all the inspiration, or go on a mini blog hop using the Paper Garden DT links on my sidebar. You'll love all the projects & I'm sure you'll be inspired to make a card for the challenge yourself!!

BTW - I'll be participating in the Operation Write Home blog hop tomorrow and I have something *very* special to share! Be sure to stop back!!

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

CarlaKH said...

this month has been crazy busy for me too! Love this card.. the colors are so pretty!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Simple and elegant, love it!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Really beautiful and elegant card Tricia. Here's hoping that June is more relaxed than May!

Alyssa S said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love how you framed the gorgeously colored tulips :o()