Friday, June 04, 2010

Clearly Inspired Birthday Challenge

Hello friends! Today is the Clearly Inspired Challenge over on the Clearly I Stamp blog and the theme is BIRTHDAYS. Now I've wanted to make a card using these two stamps together ever since they first came out. The train is from the "Railroad Memories" set and the sentiment is from "Birthday Celebration" - both by Clear Dollar Stamps. Aren't they the perfect pair?? :-)

To enter the challenge just make a card with a birthday theme and link it up to the challenge post on the Clearly I Stamp blog. Of course, we would LOVE to see what you create with your Clear Dollar Stamps, but if you don't have any yet, feel free to play along anyway!

Have a great day!

Blessings!

Tricia

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, Tricia, this is perfect! Wowza, I love it, haha. At first glance, I thought 'oh, how elegant', and then I read the sentiment and laughed and thought 'oh, how elegant and hilarious!' This is great ;D

Joan Ervin said...

I had to chuckle when I saw this, Tricia...what a wonderful and funny birthday card!!!! I always have a hard time with masculine cards and this would be perfect for all the men in my family!!!! In fact, it would be perfect for the women, too...LOL!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Tricia, these two stamps were made for each other!!!! Way to go girl!!! Love your masculine card, totally fabulous!!

Linda

Lisa Lara said...

How clever are you Tricia!!! Oh I just love these two together. Smartie!!! I love the colors you used.

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Tricia... love what you did with the sentiment and the stamp. I totally forgot about that train set too and its a fabulous set.

auntbeespickles said...

This is just too funny! I don't remember this sentiment but I laughed when I read it! It is perfect with the train! Way cute! I don't have this set now I think I need it!! Great job!

L.Wilson said...

they sure are the perfect pair! how clever of you to combine them, now you have given me an idea to copy your card!

Tammi said...

Elegant and fun at the same time, great sentiment with it!!