Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Triple Challenge


Today is a just for fun card for a few challenges...

First, we have the Happy Monday Sketch by Deedee's Digis.
Then, I used stitching (lots and lots) to qualify for the Tuesday Throwdown.
And, finally, I used (for the most part) the colors from Color Throwdown. I added a little brown in there... but brown is just a darker kraft, right??? :-)

The image & sentiment are from DeeDee's Digis, and the rest of the card is from my stash... :-)

Blessings!

Tricia

7 comments:

Broni said...

This is super cute! Great card for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

This is WONDERFUL, Tricia! Beautiful coloring on the teddy, and I love how you tucked the Scripture verse in there. So very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week -- I appreciate it very much! Hugs, Deedee

Kim said...

The image is adorable. I love the scripture you used and love the color combo. Your stitching looks so nice. Thanks for playing along at TT.

Laura Pryor said...

Such a fun image and nice coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Dana said...

Oooh, I like the colors and the LO here. Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with TT!

Unknown said...

Tricia, this is so cute!! I love how you used the challenge colors on the adorable image!
Thank you for playing along the CTD with us.

Micki said...

Love this card. Absolutely adorable. Your coloring and your choice of papers.....