Saturday, August 07, 2010

Back to School

Good morning!

Here's Schoolgirl Sally all ready for school. Isn't she sweet? I love her neatly organized desk with the cute cup for her pencils and scissors. I wish my desk was always that uncluttered!! Schoolgirl Sally is a digi, but the sentiment is from the clear set Poppies and Greetings. I think that clear set is the one that I've gotten the most use of so far. It's definitely a *must have* for your collection.

On another note... this card is a mutated version of this week's Sweet Stop sketch. :-) I rotated it, flipped it, made the center panel too big and put the sentiment in the wrong place. Do you think it will still count??? {{looking innocent}} LOL!!! It also fits the Simon Says Stamps challenge on PCP for a card that has a Back to School theme.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. By the way, did I tell you that I saw some geese flying south the other day??? It's heading on toward fall!!! :-) Yay! Only a few more months until Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Blessings!

Tricia


2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. TFS.

Kathlene said...

Pretty bright colors! Love the yellow and purple and what a darling image. TFS.