Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cross Stitch Update!

Hello, friends! This post is a perfect example of how busy life has been here! I received this adorable thread keeper from my exchange partner Lisa about two weeks ago... right before we got the puppy! And I haven't been able to find time to post a picture. Isn't it just WONDERFUL??? I love the pattern and the *sheep*. :-) Her finishing is spectacular as well.

Thanks, Lisa!!

Here's the progress on dd's stocking. I'm way behind of course... Compliments of Emma!!

I have a travel project in the works, too... but not too much progress to show. Hopefully next week will be a little better!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Tricia

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Great stitching project Tricia.. I have been wanting to start some stuff like that to do at night when I am too tired to do anything else..What a sweet dog..:) Hope all is well with you.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

A lovely exchange gift to receive :)
And what a cutie pie puppy dog!