Monday, August 09, 2010

Sorry, I Frog-ot!

Happy Monday!! :-)

I have a fun card to share today, that features the Fenton Frog-ot digi from Sweet n Sassy. Doesn't his little face make you just want to say, "Awwwwww...." ~ I think he's adorable!! I used the Sweet Stop sketch for the week, and since it's a birthday card, (albeit a late one!) it also fits the inspiration theme at the Stamp Something blog. I used little boy colors... as well as a frog and the toad-ally awesome saying... to make it fit the Stamptacular Sunday theme of Snips & Snails, and just for good measure, I think I'll enter it in the "Whateveh" challenge at Cute Card Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

9 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

LOL! This little card is toad-ally awesome. Love the green embossed card stock and the little sign that he is carrying! The flowers are a perfect accent to this sweet birthday card...thanks for joining us at SSC this week...hugs...Barb

Sprytebyrd said...

Oooh, I LOVE these colors! This card is just Frog-Tastic! and I love frogs!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our For The Boys challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

cristinoel said...

That is a cute frog and make a cute card.

dstandard said...

What a cute card and fabulous colors! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful take on the snips and snails! Glad you joined us for the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! Enjoyed seeing your super cute card!
Pam Going Postal

Korin said...

Oh my goodness! Oh did I miss this card?! I must have been under a rock the day you posted it LOL! I love it :). It's the first thing I have seen done with Fenton Frogot :). Thanks for the smile this morning :).

Annette said...

This little froggy is too cute! Thanks for playing at SSC this week.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute, what a great frog! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something! :)

Paula said...

What an adorable boy card, love the sentiment and the colors you've chosen! I'm so glad you could join us for our Snips and Snail Challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week!
Pleasantly,
Paula