Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clear Dollar Previews Here!!

Hello friends!  It's time for another release at Clear Dollar Stamps!  The sets this month are just fantastic!!!  Let's start with Hoppy Frogs...

Mine is pink. :-)

Then comes Sentimental Flowers...


Isn't this such a pretty set?  The line that I used for a sentiment is actually curved like the stem of the flower in the set, but since it was a clear stamp, I could straighten it out.  Too fun!

Finally... Butterfly Dies and a set to match!!!


Butterflies are always a favorite, and this set (which I'll show you more of tomorrow!) and these dies make quick and easy butterfly cards.  In case you're wondering, the area above the butterfly where the sentiment is stamped is colored in with an E41 copic marker and the leaves were drawn in with a YG91 marker.  I did that on another card the other day and liked it so much that I tried it again!  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll have more previews tomorrow!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Stamps/Images:Hoppy Frogs
Cardstock/Papers: K&Co DP, White & Yellow cs
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Copics BG10, R20, RV42, RV13, YR02 (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Cuttlebug, Large Circle Nesties, Circle and Scalloped Circle Punches, Sewing Machine, Pearls

CDS Stamps Used: Sentimental Flowers
Papers: CDS Mud Pie, Spring Leaf CS, Cosmo Cricket DP
Ink / Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics Y21, Y17, E41, BG10
Accents / Tools: CB Swiss Dots Folder, pearls, sewing machine, CDS Mud Pie ribbon, Lace Doily Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch

CDS Sets Used: Bold Butterflies, Bold Butterfly Dies
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Olive, Cosmo Cricket DP, Cottonball White
Markers: Copic - E41, YG91
Accessories & Tools: Square Nestibility, Sticker Sheet, Cuttlebug, Sewing Machine

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Wonderful cards, Tricia! I love that pink little frog, hehe. . .so cute :D

Christi said...

Great samples Tricia! I love them all!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Tricia, look at these lovely creations!!!! Love your pink frog, sure does make me smile!!

Linda

Stacy Morgan said...

These are all wonderful samples. Your little tulip card is darling with it popped up.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Tricia...these are such beauties!!! Oh my...you have blown me away.

Shell said...

So cute!! I think the pink frog is my fav. Super job.

Barb said...

Well done Tricia!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards Tricia, love them.
luv
Debby