Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Beginning Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop!  If you've come from Cassie's blog, you're in the right place, or if you'd like to start at the beginning of the Hop and get inspired, head back to Lori's blog and I'll see you back here in a few minutes! :-)

Our theme for this month is New Beginnings.  I was trying to think which stamp set or digi would be appropriate for the theme and, of course, I came up with New Baby, or Wedding, or First Day of School, but then I ran across this Romans 12:2 Value Verse and I knew that *this* was the perfect "New Beginning" for the new year.  This is definitely what I would like to work on this year.  To have my mind changed more and more so that it's more important to me to please God with my life than those around me in the world.  I would love to be a proof of the love of God to others! 

Thanks so much for hopping by!  Don't forget to leave comments at each hop, because there are PRIZES, of course!!  Now off you go to Christi's blog next!

Blessings!

Tricia


35 comments:

lolo said...

lovely card

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Love the sentiment.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Sandybeaches said...

Just blog hopping by...thanks for the inspiration:)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tricia. A wonderful and meaningful card. Love it. Such beautiful paper and gorgeous colour combination. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Barb said...

This is beautiful, Tricia!

Sonja said...

Such a beautiful card, with a more beautiful message!... I had not seen this verse, but I think I need to have it !...
tfs

Donna said...

Great thought for a new beginning! Love your card.

Christi said...

Perfect choice for the hop! Beautiful card!

Linda Anderson said...

Amen to that!!! Gorgeous card Tricia!!!

Linda

Suzi said...

Love the use of Scripture! Beautiful! TFS!

Suzi said...

This is the second card in the hop using brown and blue! Love it! TFS!

Thea said...

The verse is so, so relevant for the new year. Thank you for sharing it! And the card itself is beautiful.

Lori said...

This card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

GottaHaveJC said...

I love this card! Thanks so much!

moreofhim said...

I love this verse and your card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this today... I needed it. :)

God bless you - Julie

Kelly said...

Nice card. Clean, simple and perfect!

Debbi said...

What a beautiful card, Tricia! That verse has always been a favorite of mine.
*smiles*
debbi

Stacy Morgan said...

Great springy scripture creation. I like when you do the long and tall cards too.

Auntie Em said...

Great card! Your design really shows off the verse! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Shell said...

Beautiful card and 'new' interpretation. Love it all. Great job, Tricia.

Chef Mama Lori said...

Tricia, that is beautiful. The verse is such a good reminder to us, too. Thank you!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Tricia, you are right this a perfect "new beginning"!! Great thinking and beautiful card!

Antonella said...

Love the verse from Romans, I can relate... Beautiful card. Thanks for the opportunity. Hugs, antonella :-)

Jenn Zeeb said...

what a lovely sentiment, your card was beautiful.

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Beautiful card...

Judy said...

Very nice.

Lawren said...

Beautiful Card. I love sentiment only cards.

Marg Van Patten said...

Wonderful inspiration...thanks so much.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful clean card!

Marie Bingaman said...

Very pretty!

Lillian Child said...

What a delightful inspirational card creation! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card; thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Perfect verse for new beginnings.

Beverly said...

Beautiful verse and what a great card.

Purple Princess said...

Oh, I like how you used this verse stamp. Beautiful card!