Sunday, February 27, 2011

March Sneak Peeks Start Today!


Clear Dollar Stamps is coming out with some lovely sets this month!  My first card uses a beautiful set called Cross Messages, that has a coordinating set of dies and an "Additions" set as well.  


CDS Set: Cross Messages
Ink: Palette Black, SU White, CDS Tropical Mist
CS: Kraft, White, Muted Blue
Accessories & Tools: Pearls, CB Folder, Sewing Machine



I used one of my favorite sets this month - "Scriptures of Peace" - to make this card.  I found the Basic Grey paper at my LSS' "Going out of Business" sale and the colors just radiated the calm, happy peace that we can have when our mind is focused on trusting in Christ.  I pray that you have that confidence in Him!

CDS Set Used: Scriptures of Peace
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal
CS: Light Orange, White, Pink CS; Basic Grey & KI DP
Accessories & Tools: Buttons, DMC Floss, Spellbinder Circle Die, Sewing Machine

Be sure to visit Lori's blog for the full reveals and then hop through the other DT gals blogs in my sidebar.  There's lots of inspiration to share today and tomorrow!

Blessings!

Tricia

7 comments:

Cassie said...

These are both wonderful, Tricia. I really like the fun colors of your second card :D

Christi said...

Very Pretty, nice work Tricia!

Shawna said...

Beautiful cards Tricia!

Lisa Lara said...

Such beautiful creations Tricia. I just love the layout and pink colors. Using the crown of thorns for the bg is perfection.

Linda Anderson said...

Tricia, your creations are awesome! So inspiring!!!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Tricia, these are both so beautiful! I love the background with the crown of thorns. So striking! Love the coloring on the second card. Great job on both of them.

debby4000 said...

beautiful, elegant cards Tricia.
luv
Debby