Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Chick


Mabelle just put up some adorable new spring digis in her Whimsy and Stars shop and I *had* to have the sweet little chick.  Isn't she just precious??  I love her hat!!  Be sure you look at the dancing chick, too!  So sweet.  Sigh!

I followed Heather's Monday sketch for the layout and used a sentiment from the Angel Company.  The image is colored with copics and I used prismacolors for the grass.  I think this will be perfect for the Creative Cottage Challenge for lots of flowers, too

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Tricia

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Simply adorable! I have been trying to stop myself from buying this little image! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh isn't she a cutie? Everything about the image just shouts "Spring!" and you've colored her so richly! Can't wait until we start really seeing those colors around outside again. I just saw on the Whimsy & Stars page that you were chosen for the team -- Congrats! :-)

Danni said...

Oh so cute and just yells spring! Love how you did the flowers! Awesome!

Tammi said...

Full of Spring goodness, cute cute cute!

Karen said...

I love this Tricia. Its time we bring some happy spring out to play

CraftyC said...

Your card is just so sweet, such a cute image!
Clairexx

Ruth said...

Gorgeous card. I love the bright colours! Ruth x

Barb said...

cutest card ever!!! Love it - really makes me think spring!

Stephanie said...

Adorable card, I look forward to working with you!

Pat said...

So cute...love all the pink! Looking forward to working with you on the Whimsy and Stars Studio Guest Design Team.

Hugs,
Pat