Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Happy Today!

I played along with the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch for this week, using my sweet little Flower Girl digi from Whimsy and Stars.  I had to, of course, dive into the Angel Company order that I had just received and pull out some paper and ribbon to play with.  Then I added a sentiment from The Angel Company, too.  Oh!  Did you know that our dear  Mabelle from Whimsy and Stars has a brand new rubber stamp set that The Angel Company is sneak peeking just now?  It is *too cute*!!  I was blessed to win a TAC gift certificate in a challenge that I entered a few weeks ago and that set is high on my list... but the new catalog comes out soon and I know that Mabelle will have other sets in there, too.  So, I guess I'll just wait and see!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

7 comments:

blueladie said...

So cute, Tricia. Well-done! :) Cathryn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the bright colors, and are those swirls I see on that ribbon? How fun! Need to go peek at Mabelle's sneak-peek -- thanks for the heads-up! :-)

Kathy said...

Tricia, this is so cute. Love these colors. Can't wait to check out Mabelle's new sets, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Angela said...

Adorable! Sounds like you had fun playing with your new goodies! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Dawn said...

Very Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tammi said...

Tricia this is really sweet, love the colors and she's just so cute!

Theresa said...

Tricia, your card is just lovely. I love the purles. The tag is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.