Saturday, July 02, 2011

Blogging


I was looking back over my past five plus years of posts and seeing how my cardmaking has grown and changed in that time.  I remember starting my blog when I was a Stampin' Up demo.  I hoped to be a place that my customers could come and learn some new tricks or an easy card layout.  When I gave up my demonstratorship I kept up my blog because I was on my first design team (CC Designs) and a whole new world of "other stamps" was opening up before my eyes.   I've gone from no designer paper to lots, from decorative scissors to Nestibilities, and I've even started to play in the world of digital stamping.   And I've met some wonderful friends along the way.  So this card is for you.  No sketches, no challenges, just a fun card from my heart to say, "thank you" for coming along on my papercrafting journey.

Here's a pretty picture of the view from my backyard yesterday morning when I went out to walk the dogs.   The amazing beauty of God's creation is just breathtaking!


Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia, lovely card and lovely picture. God's creation is wonderful and so often we take it for granted. Luv & Hugs Trish x

Chelsea said...

It is fun to see howwe grow

Angela K said...

So thankful that you are blogging, and we can all enjoy the beautiful things that you share with us!! :)