Friday, August 12, 2011

Gideon's Tag



Meet Gideon.  He's my daughter's favorite friend, and has accompanied us on many adventures.  Like to get Vera Bradley Bags in Oklahoma...


He's exceptionally photogenic... can you tell?  So when we were asked to make a tag for the Get Your Diva On challenge, Gideon kindly asked me to make one especially for he and K. Joy.  

I used the Emery and Winnie the Pooh Plain Jane's from Verve and lot's of little scraps from my MME Stella Rose and Mabelle pack of papers.  I added a little stitching, some crimping, some pearls, a staple here and some ribbon there (some of which was dyed with my Copics to match!).  I colored Emery with assorted grey and pink ProMarkers and Copics, and then dropped it off for Gideon's approval.  He liked it so much he asked to get his picture taken with it.  : )  

Thanks for looking!  I think I might go have a shake with Gideon!




Blessings!

Tricia


3 comments:

Angela K said...

Love this!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling, Tricia!! Emery is one of my Verve faves!!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!

Mouse said...

awwwwww is all i can say :) love mouse xxxx