Wednesday, August 10, 2011


I'm really enjoying using up scraps on my desk to make these "quilted" cards.  Today I colored Sunflower Mimi Bug from Whimsy and Stars with my copics in these colors that remind me of Indian Summer.  The sentiment stamp is from Sweet n Sassy ("Hello, Pumpkin" I think??)  and is one that I haven't pulled out for a year or so.  The buttons and linen thread were other "have to have's" that I don't use nearly enough!

Here's my list of challenges for today...
Use It Tuesday:  Indian Summer
The Ribbon Reel:  Turquoise, Yellow, Green, Neutral
Stampin Sisters in Christ:  Use something forgotten

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

10 comments:

Danni said...

Love the autumn colors!

Pauline said...

A lovely card, with such a sweet image so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so cute...love how the paper is pieced together. Your constant creativity constantly amazes me.

Oscar said...

Such a great and clever way to use up scraps. Beautiful card, I love the sweet sunflower bug image. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

Chelsea said...

Love your use of Fall colors here!

france papillon said...

lovely little card and a perfect entry for our Use It Tuesday challenge! thanks for playing along :)))

Deborah Frings said...

Such a cute image - she has a lovely expression on her face!!! Here's mine!

Traci M said...

Doesn't it feel good to pull out those "forgotten" items? This is so adorable...I love your sketch and great colors!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!!

Hazel said...

Love the autumnal colours - thanks for joining in the Indian Summer challenge (Hazel, Guest designer for Use it Tuesday) x

Haven_mom4 said...

Beautiful card, glad you used so much from your stash. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday- Haven UIT DT