Friday, August 12, 2011

VLV #3

Hi All!  I played along with the Viva La Verve sketch for this week using Verve's Many Blessings set.  Lots and lots of layers for this card!  I think I'll have to hand deliver it... or frame it. : )

The Verve release party was so fun last night.  I had gone through each of the release hops during the week and been inspired, and at the party I won a couple of sets.  It made my night!  I can't wait for them to come (right around my birthday... what a nice present!) so I can play with them and a couple others that I was able to get for my birthday as well!!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love these pattern papers together! Soooo cute! All the details are wonderful!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Cool card!! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card. I love the colors you used! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com