Thursday, October 11, 2012

Naturally Sweet


Just a couple of Flourishes challenge cards to share today!  The first challenge was to make a card that had to do with nature.  I chose fall colors, a spray of flowers from the Autumn Blossoms set, and some twine.  It's just a 3x3 card, but I thought it would be a nice note to tuck in a college care package!


The next challenge was to make a card featuring a sweet treat.  I don't have any Flourishes stamps that would fit the bill, so I used a Sweet n Sassy stamp and a sentiment from the Flourishes Passion Flower set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I really like both! I love the way you stamped the sentiment over the spray of flowers and the rich monochromatic hue in the first one. The combo of white, pink and kraft is great on the second, and I love all the great texture from the background pattern, punch and twine.

Stacy Morgan said...

Your first card is a great fall and simple card. The second is totally CUTE. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

dpkennedy said...

Both of your cards are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing with Flourishes!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a great little notecard! Love how you used the corner floral spray with that beautiful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes!