Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Arise and Shine


When I was a Stampin Up demo, blue and mustard was one of my favorite color combos, so when I was looking for a non-traditional color scheme for this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Christmas challenge I chose to revisit those colors.  I stamped a background layer with the verse in the "Christmas Candles" set and sponged around the edges with Mustard ink.  The image and sentiment are stamped in Night of Navy ink and I added a few stickles for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a stunning card! Happy Holidays!

Carol said...

Hi Tricia! Although I don't usually comment on your stamping blog, I just want to say how very beautiful and creative all of your cards are--you are very talented!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Tricia! I love the blue and orange together - great colour combo chose! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge! I hope you'll join us again this week!