Friday, January 18, 2013

Hugs!


Every month My Favorite Things has a sketch challenge where the winner gets to join MFT as a Guest Designer for the next release.  Wouldn't that be so much fun???  My card for this month's challenge features the Pure Innocence stamp "4 Leaf Clover", which is my absolute favorite.  She's so easy to color and paper piece!  I used my prismacolor pencils to color her this time, and paper pieced her top - adding a little copic shadowing to make it look more 3-D.  The sweet little tag is the Notched Tag Die-Namics and stamp set.  SO sweet!  I don't use it nearly enough!  The little word "Hugs" is from the All Occasion Sentiment set that matched the PI stamps.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Now go join in the challenge!



4 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Holy Cow, Tricia - This is precious! Love it.

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable card and all the details.

Sandy said...

So soft in colors and papers! I always love your style of cards and wish mine were more like yours!!!

Denise Marzec said...

SUCH a sweet card. I love that patterned paper, especially on her shirt! Very cute. :)