Thursday, June 06, 2013

DS104 - Hay There!


Today's card was (de)constructed from this week's Deconstructed Sketch.  Why is it that I can't follow a sketch exactly???  I pulled out my Pure Innocence Farmer Girl set and had some fun paper piecing her overalls - taking a cue from the fun MFT Academy post a week or so ago.  The fence is the new-last-month Farm Fence die.  I tried to mimic a barn by adding some score lines to the kraft cardstock.  Does it work??  Here's another angle...


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your comments always make my day!!

Supplies from the MFT Shoppe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Farmer Girl
DieNamics:  Farm Fence, Fishtail Flag Layers
Cardstock:  Kraft, Sour Apple, Whip Cream

Tricia

7 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, this is just perfect in every way! I love the barn door... such a clever idea!! Super cute card, Tricia! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...totally cute! You rocked the sketch!!!

Linda said...

Perfect...you totally rocked this!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very sweet card!

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE! LOVE the scene you created, and the papers are a delight with her!

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable!!! And I love the barn board you created! So clever :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Tricia! Love the darling scene you've created!