Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MFT Thanks


Hello again!

I'm putting in my MFT Sketch card under the wire again this week!  Somehow my weeks get busy! :)  For this week's card I layered some of the Pretty Poppies stamped in Red Hot and Factory Green inks, onto a pierced circle cut with the die from Blueprints 3.  LOVE!  There is a little hemp string in the buttons, a seam binding bow and a little sentiment flag cut with the smallest Fishtail Flags Layers die.  Of course the layout is MFT sketch challenge 136.

Have a blessed day, and be sure to stop by Thursday  (I almost said tomorrow!  I'm so confused!!) for my Stamp Simply post.  I'm thinking ahead to Christmas!! :)

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a beauty! I love your Poppies and pretty red seam binding. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful.
luv
Debby

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a lovely thank you!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a lovely thank you!