Sunday, September 15, 2013

MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge - Week 3



Welcome back friends!!!  It's time for another MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge here at Simply Stamping!  Thanks so much to you who are playing along with me!  You are keeping me inspired!!! Remember, the Link Gallery is remaining open for the whole month.  To help you out (and me, too) you may want to put your link in with your name and the week number.  That way you'll be able to remember which ones you did.  Or am I the only one who has that problem??

Here's our sketch for this week...

Here's my card for this week...


I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate one of the Pretty Poppies.  It's amazing how often I pull out that set.  I just love it!  I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!!  You all make it look so easy!  : )

So... here's the details!

*  Make a card using your Blueprints 1 DieNamics and following the above sketch.  Feel free to use any stamps that your little heart desires... only please make them family friendly so I can say something nice about them!!
* Post the card to your SCS gallery (keyword:  MFTBP1) or blog then link your project with the inlinkz widget below... no thumbnail pictures, sorry... I'm just using the free text only one!! ;)
* Feel free to join us on SCS to chat in THIS thread... and maybe you could comment on two other creations, too, just to be nice!!
*  Anyone who completes all four sketches of the Blueprint of the Month by Saturday, September 28th at 8:00 PM CST, will be in a drawing for a elf-sized mystery prize from me.  (I also have an elf-sized income, so it's just for fun... nothing spectacular!!)

So there you have it!  Go forth and create!! : )

And don't forget to come back next Sunday for sketch number 4!!

By the way, if the little linky thing doesn't work, feel free to leave your link in the comments.  I'm new to the world of inlinkz!! ;)



5 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful, Tricia. Love the softly stamped Poppy. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Peggy said...

Well I am just now finding this! How fun Tricia! I will have to go check which Blueprints I have and play along!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Wow, week three already!
Love your card!

Kirsty said...

Here's my #3! Sliding in under the wire as usual!
http://thepurpleplace.us/blog/2013/09/30/hello-friend-mft-elfs-blueprints-challenge-1-3/