Sunday, September 08, 2013

The MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge - 1.2



Welcome back friends!!!  It's time for another MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge here at Simply Stamping!  I'm so excited that a number of you have mentioned you'd like to play along, so I'm changing the Link Gallery to be open for the whole month.  To help you out (and me, too) you may want to put your link in with your name and the week number.  That way you'll be able to remember which ones you did.  Or am I the only one who has that problem??

Here's our sketch for the week...

Here's my card for this week...

Stamps:  MFT Caramel Apple PI, Tag, You're It!
DieNamics:  Blueprints One
Ink:  MFT Kraft, Memento Black
Accessories:  Hemp Cord, Graduated Dots Stencil, Gel Pen
Paper:  MFT Tangy Orange, Gumdrop Green, Kraft; Recollections Kraft, Natural,
Kaisercraft Devonshire Paper (Stamp Simply Store)


I plan to give this to one of my piano students who happens to always wear a skirt, so I did some "selective inking" to make this little Caramel Apple PI fit the need. : )  I think she is SO sweet!  I look forward to seeing all your FANTASTIC creations!! : )

So... here's the details!

*  Make a card using your Blueprints 1 DieNamics and following the above sketch.  Feel free to use any stamps that your little heart desires... only please make them family friendly so I can say something nice about them!!
* Post the card to your SCS gallery (keyword:  MFTBP1) or blog then link your project with the inlinkz widget below... no thumbnail pictures, sorry... I'm just using the free text only one!! ;)
* Feel free to join us on SCS to chat in THIS thread... and maybe you could comment on two other creations, too, just to be nice!!
*  Anyone who completes all four sketches of the Blueprint of the Month by Saturday, September 28th at 8:00 PM CST, will be in a drawing for a elf-sized mystery prize from me.  (I also have an elf-sized income, so it's just for fun... nothing spectacular!!)

So there you have it!  Go forth and create!! : )

And don't forget to come back next Sunday for sketch number 3!!

By the way, if the little linky thing doesn't work, feel free to leave your link in the comments.  I'm new to the world of inlinkz!! ;)

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

She is darling, Tricia. Love the sweet patterned paper and her perfectly colored outfit. :)

Elizabeth S. said...

Super cute and love what you did with the sketch! I may have to see if I have time to get one done myself and join the fun!

Karen Harris said...

Your caramel apple-eating darlin' is absolutely adorable! Love the warm autumn colors. Thanks so much for hosting the mft blueprint challenge. I've had such fun using the new dienamics.

Janeen said...

Tricia,
Just wondering if we need to use all the parts of the BP? The card I made I used a pumpkin die cut in place of the button. Is this still acceptable or did you want us to use only pieces from the BP 1 set? thanks. it was fun to make the card anyway. :D