Tuesday, October 22, 2013

12 Days of CAS Christmas

Welcome to the Stamp Simply "12 Days of CAS Christmas" Countdown!


My CAS creation has a few layers - first cardstock, then a piece of designer paper from the My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas pack.  I sponged some snow and clouds into a Floral Oval diecut, and then added the pretty deer silhouette from the matching Vintage Christmas clear set.  The sentiment is from a JustRite Christmas Set... Festive Poinsettias.

Here's the Stamp Simply Supply List!

Merry Christmas! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT card, Tricia! Love it!

Juanita B said...

This card is marvelous! The colors work so well together. The image seems as though I am looking out of a window. Your coloring of the background for the deer is sensational. TFS.

Unknown said...

This is just lovely! Gorgeous subtle shading on the edges. I love it! Thanks for popping by my blog! :)