Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Flourishes Pastel Christmas


The new release challenge for this month was to make a Christmas card in non-traditional colors.  I decided to make a collage style background because I think they are so pretty!  First I sponged my cardstock in blue, pink and plum, and then I stamped a number of images in black or plum ink.  I used stamps from Warm Winter Wishes, Naturally Merry, and That's a Wrap, and my sentiment came from Country Time Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Oh Tricia! I just love the soft, wispy feel of this card! Gorgeous back ground. Fabulous use of nontraditional colours on a holiday card! Thanks for joining us for our Flourishes' Release Week Challenge! I always love seeing what you create with Flourishes stamps!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, love the combo of stamps and awesome colors girlie. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

ChristineCreations said...

Such pretty softness to this design Tricia! Fun combination of stamps too with the holly! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful and so super cute! Love how you combined the different sets and you definitely rocked the colors too! Thanks for playing...hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers said...

Awe, how sweet! Love your snowman in his pink wintry goodness. :)