Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday Wishes


It's digi day today!  I needed to make a birthday card today for a little girl who is turning 6, so I thought this sweet bunny from this month's challenge at DeeDee's Digis would be perfect.  I used a sentiment from the KnK Designs set Juniper's Balloons cuz I love the font and it seemed to match the bunny.

Honestly I felt like the bunny after I completed my card this afternoon!  My stamping nook isn't heated except by a tiny space heater and it has very drafty windows..  I'm off to make a cup of coffee to warm up!

Thanks for stopping by !



5 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely CAS style card, and I'm sure the litte girl will truely love it. Thanks so much for joining us over at Deedee’s Digi Challenge Blog, hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

@JoyceCasaldi said...

So cute! And I love how you colored the sweater!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet, Tricia! Lovely soft colors and coloring. I really like how you made the twine behind the button seem to be almost flower-shaped. I'm sure your young friend is going to really appreciate this. Thanks so much for joining the challenge this month. I'll have a new digi out to you soon! :-)

Jennifer Jackson said...

Such a pretty card. Cute image and I love how you colored it! Great color combo!

Elizabeth S. said...

How cute!! Love how you colored and pieced this little bunny. I'm sure the little girl will love it.