Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hi everyone!  

I needed one more not-so-girly valentine to give my son today, so I pulled out the Carta Bella Well-Traveled paper again and found a piece that looked like newsprint.  Of course, it needed a FEW hearts, so I stamped one of the frames from the JustRite Black Eyed Susan set and trimmed it out.  The sentiment is from JustRite's Hugs and Kisses.  By the way, the Hugs and Kisses set has a Mother's Day sentiment, too, which is coming up soon!  Just sayin'! ; )

I cut out one more heart from patterned paper, and then I gave in and added some Lippy Red rhinestones.  I know they aren't very manly, but it's Valentine's Day!  At least I didn't put a big sloppy bow on it!   LOL!!  

Here are your Stamp Simply links for today...


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: