Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stamp Simply - Lovely


I had so much fun playing with a beautiful kit of Jessica Swift Blomma products by Anna Griffin from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store yesterday!
There were papers, tags, rosettes and flowers in such pretty colors that I didn't know what to make first!  I ended up with this simple but classy card that let me use three of the items - paper, rosettes and tags - all together.  I love it when that happens!  I'll work with the parts separately later!! ; )

I cut the circle into my cardstock first, making sure that my rosette would be able to fit through the opening.  Then I lined the inside of my card with a piece of the pretty paper cut down to size.  After cutting, I had a tiny strip left that fit that I added to the front of the card to ground the "Lovely" tag.


And there you have it...
Clean and Simple and perfectly "Lovely"!



Here are the items I used from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store...


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!