Thursday, February 06, 2014

Timeless Love


It's been a number of weeks since I've been able to play along with the Flourishes'  Timeless Tuesday challenge, but this week everything fell into place with this card that uses this week's sketch from SCS.  I used one of my favorite stamps - the tulip bucket from the April Showers set - and a stamp from my very first Flourishes set - Tag Lines.  I colored the bucket with copics and then die cut it with the Floral Ovals die.  The papers are from the Carta Bella Well-Traveled collection.  Aren't they gorgeous?  I cut the strips, flag and ticket using elements from MFT's Blueprints 1, 2, and 3 DieNamics and added a couple of Kaisercraft Rhinestones for a little added bling.

You can find the linked products at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

8 comments:

Liz S. said...

So lovely, Tricia!

SCS sent me a note that my inbox was full and that a message from you could not be delivered. I hope that you will try again!

Liz

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty, Tricia! Love your sweet bucket of Tulips. :)

Heather said...

It's very beautiful Tricia. I love tulips. I have that set on my wishlist. :-)

Cheryl said...

This is so elegant. Wonderful coloring on those pretty tulips. Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

TLady said...

GORGEOUS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Katie Sims said...

This is gorgeous, Tricia! LOVE your beautifully colored tulips and that bold polka bg....so striking! :) So glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

Allison Cope said...

Just beautiful Tricia! I love the colouring of your bouquet and all the gorgeous papers you chose. Thanks for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week at Flourishes!

Naomi said...

Simply STUNNING, Tricia!