Friday, March 28, 2014

{Stamp TV Kit} Wish Come True


I adore Stamp TV kits.

There.  I've said it.  I love the cute designer paper, the ribbons, the stamps, the fact that you get both colored cardstock and white or ivory, and even little brads, too.  And now those fantastic Vintage cuts... WOW.  

I like the kits because they don't overwhelm me.  I can stamp and stamp and stamp with what is in the box, or I can mix and match like I did here. The ribbon, designer paper, and ivory and kraft cardstock, and all but one of the stamps for this card came from the  STV kit - Journey of the Heart.  I added in a couple of rhinestones, a frame stamp from a Gina K grab bag that I won on Stamp TV and a piece of cardstock.  That's it!  A beautifully easy birthday card.

I'm entering my card in the ModSquad challenge to use red and brown, the Stamp TV challenge to use a knot on your card, and the Seize the Birthday challenge with a topping of rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute! I love the music background!

OttawaMom said...

Very elegant! And I love the pop of red against that fab background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Cat Tidwell said...

Sooo very awesome! Wonderful bd card! Thanks for playing along in our Mod Squad challenge this week!

Janet's Joy said...

A very pretty card and it looks like a great kit!
So glad you were able to play along with us at Seize the Birthday!