Friday, June 20, 2014

{Viva La Verve} Extra Goodness



I needed two notes yesterday, and had these scraps of Webster's Pages Recorded paper from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store sitting on my desk (which is 1/2 off right now!), so I decided to put them to good use. : )

I was following the first of June's VLV sketches, so I used some MFT BluePrints dies and the Leafy Flourish die for some of my main pieces, then die cut a few pieces of white for the flowers that I stamped from Verve's Surely Goodness set.  A few buttons with twine or Stamper's floss and it was done!

I had a few more scraps, so I made this sweet little 3x3 card, too...


Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia


1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely design Tricia! Such pretty spring colours together. Love the vine and the buttons and isn’t the truth of goodness and mercy following us a beautiful thing!