Monday, July 07, 2014

{Stamp Simply} You Color My World


Ooooo - look!  The fall sets are coming out!!  This sweet stitched pumpkin set from JustRite is SO fun to color!  I started with a sketch from the Viva La Verve blog and picked some Hello Sunshine papers that looked fall-ish, but more happy sunshine fall-ish than dark, deep fall-ish.  I wanted a homespun, whimsical feel, so I added some lace and pompom trim, and used a decorative edge scissors on my sentiment.  Remember those??? LOL  That was what we used before dies...  in the dark ages... :)

I colored my pumpkins with Spectrum Noir markers and added a little kraft tag and a few rhinestones as accessories.

Here's my supply list from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store...



Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Lyn said...

This is stunning, your adorable pumpkins are so beautifully coloured

Carol L said...

Yes, I remember those scissors and nearly threw a few pair away yesterday, but had 2nd thoughts! After seeing this, I'm glad I decided to hang onto them! This is one stunning card, and I love the feeling of home with all of those beautiful borders and stitched pumpkins!