Monday, December 22, 2014

{Verve} Tidings of Comfort and Joy


I loved the Pals Paper Arts sketch this week and decided to play along with a couple of Verve sets.  I pieced my background with Basic Grey Evergreen paper from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store (which is on SALE right now with really inexpensive shipping, btw!), and Dark Chocolate cardstock from Gina K.  The main panel is a piece of Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory cut with a Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die and trimmed off.  My little Christmas bird is from the Verve set Christmas Joy and the sentiment is from the set Unto Us.  Love!  I colored my birdie with Spectrum Noir markers and then cut him out and shaped him a little so he would look round when I added my foam dots.  Then I hand cut some banners and added some rhinestones to finish it all off!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

4 comments:

Michelle Gleeson said...

Adorable card. I love all the DSP and you pulled it all together perfectly with the bird. Thanks for playing with the Pals. Merry Christmas.

Linda Callahan said...

This little guy couldn't be any cuter! Sweet Christmas card!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Such a cute card! You have done a wonderful job blending the papers! Thanks for playing along with the Pals paper Arts challenge this week!

Unknown said...

So ADORABLE! Love the print patterns and colors... they work so well together. So very glad you included the PPA in your stamping fun this week!!