Tuesday, February 24, 2015

{TCP Tuesday} Be Where You Are



Greetings, friends!!

I had so much fun putting together this card for the TCP Tuesday Color Challenge!  I love companies that have challenges because it encourages me to use all the lovelies I've acquired from that company.  Today I inked up this sweet Up, Up and Away Penguin with his spring-y kite.  It won't be long now!! : )  I loved the look of this card by Christine - how she used the Framed Up die on its side and it worked perfectly as a little earth and sky background for my penguin.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

Supplies:
Stamps - Up, Up, and Away (TCP)
Dies - Framed Up, Holiday Toppers (to sponge the hill) (TCP), Mini Labels (MFT), Mini Clouds (Taylored Expressions)
Ink - Sour Apple (MFT), Ocean Mist, Black Onyx (Gina K)
Cardstock - PTI, Gina K
Patterned Paper - Birthday Hoot (Gina K)
Pearls (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), Copics

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh this is so adorable.

Nancy Thomas said...

Tricia this just could not get any cuter. Love the background you gave that fun penguin! Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

Linsey R said...

What a super cute card!!!

Kim K said...

Tricia, I love your work and this card is particularly fabulous!