Saturday, May 02, 2015

In My Thoughts


Good morning!

I have a pile of dishes calling to me, so I decided to make a card first to work myself up to the housework part of the day. : )

I used the colors from Color Throwdown and the sketch from Your Next Stamp.  My image is from Flourishes (discontinued) and my sentiment is from the JustRite set Caring Thoughts Sentiments.  I used paper from two Gina K Designs paper packs and Gina K Warm Cocoa ink for my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How pretty! I like the sketch a lot, as well as the stamp and papers!

Anita said...

A beautiful card and a great take on our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Clean, simple and classy! This is exactly what I had in mind with this sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing such a great card with us.

Broni said...

Beautiful coloring on this lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

I love your take on both the challenges...you have ussed the CTD colors beautifully!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Such a beautiful card, Tricia! I love this little flower bucket of tulips, and what a perfect sentiment! I love your beautiful style, my friend! And I also love the idea of just writing a note...and just doing it! Hugs!

Sue said...

Fabulous card Tricia! Love your colours and great use of the sketch challenge!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!