Thursday, August 27, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Deepest Sympathy


Hello again!

I have a card to share today that combines some gorgeous fall leaves from the JustRite Small Cling - Oak Leaves set and a sentiment from the NEW Stamp Simply set - Deepest Sympathy.  It's another set with that GORGEOUS font.  LOVE!!

I stamped my leaves on Ranger Watercolor paper with archival black ink, then clear embossed them before watercoloring them with my Distress Markers.  The sentiment is also clear embossed.  I added a strip of dry embossing on the bottom of the card and separated it from the main image with some Bakers Twine and a seam binding ribbon bow.

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list for today...

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Tricia, this is beautiful, and I truly love the font! Stunning card, and I especially love your seam binding ribbon. Hugs!