Thursday, August 13, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Watercolor Fall

I am SO ready for fall - but why is that??  I love the warm weather and the green grass.  I love the leaves on the trees and the sound of the cicadas and red-winged blackbirds, too.  Somehow, though, when the afternoon sunlight filters through the trees to the ground below and gives that autumn shadow I just start to look forward to cool days, warm sweaters and hot chocolate. : )  I guess that's why my card today is fall-ish!


I did a little masking to make my pumpkin patch, stamping my pumpkins in Versamark ink and then embossing them in white on some Ranger watercolor paper.  Masking and stamping when you've stamped VersaMark on white is quite a feat, let me tell you! :)  After my images were embossed, I used my Distress Markers and a small brush to watercolor them.  I stamped a verse from Verve in the corner and used a Celebrations Pierced Rectangle to give it a frame.  Then I added some ribbon and enamel dots to balance out my panel.

Thanks so much for looking!  I'll link my Stamp Simply shopping list below!

Blessings! ~ Tricia

Shopping List...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tricia, this is simply gorgeous! The piercing around the sentiment is so subtle, but so effective!