Monday, December 14, 2015

Calming the Waves


Hi everyone!

I've had this digi from DeeDee's Digis printed out on my desk for awhile now and when I was looking for something fun and easy to color tonight - since my mojo is hiding somewhere! - I decided that it would be perfect in the colors for the Cupcake Inspiration challenge! :)



By the way - Deedee's Digis is closing at the end of the year and all her digis are 75% off in the store right now.  Be sure you swing by, I know you'll find something fun!

My card is sweet and simple - watercolored with Tombow and Distress Markers, cut with a Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle die and matted with Wild Cherry and Kraft cardstock from Gina K.  The sweet enamel dots are from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a precious card! Love the image and your verse is perfect for it! You've done a fabulous job with the coloring as well! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie

Sandy said...

Sweet card. I love that little duck =0) Happy Holidays! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. - Sandy, DT Sweetie

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Naki said...

Aww, what a sweet card! I love how you colored the image, so soft and pretty! Your design is very clean and beautiful, too! Thanks for joining us over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!