Monday, February 22, 2016

Hello


It's time for me to play along with another Sugar Sketch over at Sugar Pea Designs!



I pulled out my sweet "Everyday is Christmas" set from Sugar Pea Designs and colored up the "calling bird" for my card today.  I used a typewritten background stamp to help ground my image and dug around until I found this Gina K set with word bubbles and sentiments.  I thought it would make a fun thinking of you card!

Here's the sketch...



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super duper cute - I love the CAS approach!! And that is one cute red bird! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

Deanne :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh gosh this is so fun! The red just pops off the page, and his cell phone has stripes!!!! :)