Thursday, February 11, 2016

Loving Lion


Hello again!

I had so much fun today making some bookmarks for the library!  When I was done I decided to make a card with the new Share Joy sketch using the Mane Event stamp set that my daughter got for me. : ) I LOVE that it has the matching die included.  It even cuts out between the tail and the boday and between the head and the flowers.  So fun!  I want to send this to my other daughter and it isn't her birthday, so I'm hoping that I can find the sentiment stamp I have that says, "Until further notice, celebrate everything."  Only I can't remember if it was in a set, or just by itself!  Hmmmm....  

Here's the sketch I followed...


and, just for fun, here are the bookmarks that I made today using Sugar Pea Designs Prehistoric Pals set...


I just love the little one that is waving!


1 comment:

Hetty said...

Totally sweet tag cards! My grandson would love all the animals.