Wednesday, February 03, 2016

More Flip-It Fun


Hi everyone!! 

I'm back today with another Flip-It card.  I am having SO much fun with this Sizzix Flip-It Circle #4 die set!!  Today I wanted to challenge myself to use ONLY the dies that came in the set.  It was so fun to think "out of the box" with a few of them.  The flower in the lower right is actually the smallest scalloped circle included in the set.  I snipped it to have "petals", then sponged the edges and used a white gel pen to add dots.  The leaves are actually the open circle border that is under the "hi", just cut in half.  And the clouds?  They are the shadow die for one of the words included in the set! 

So. Much. Fun!

I think I might be asking for a Stamps of Life gift certificate for Valentine's Day!! : )

Thanks for stopping by!  

Tricia

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wonderful example!