Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Poor in Spirit


I just got one of the beautiful new Scripture sets from The Stamp Simply Ribbon store called  Blessings / Beatitudes I.  Aren't those fonts pretty??  I've seen others that can make gorgeous cards with just a sentiment, but I always seem to want to add a picture of some sort, so, since I was following the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch, I decided to add in this sweet and gentle swan from the Everyday is Christmas set.  She is sooo pretty and I love how she adds to the softness of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tricia


3 comments:

Anita said...

A beautiful card Tricia!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the soft colours!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is a beautiful sketch card, and I love these new Scripture sets from The Stamp Simply Ribbon store. I was excited to see them and snatched them up myself. I also love the font and the wonderful Scriptures. Your card is gorgeous, and I love the DP you've used! Stunning, sweet friend! Hugs!