Thursday, October 06, 2016

Your Next Stamp Be Merry

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another card with the critters from Winter Wonderland Phoebe because they are just too cute!!  I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for the week...


They just ooze sweetness, don't they??  My daughter has laid claim to this as her Christmas card. :)

Oh, and the sentiment is from my other favorite set this release - Sending Joy.  
I love how delicate it is!!

Sigh.  I love crafting for this time of year!  Snowflakes, scallops, stickles...  Pure joy!! : )

Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Adorable little critters. Love the pretty papers and your coloring. TFS

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh, Tricia...LOVE this! So ADORABLE, I just love everything about it...especially the snowflakes and those cute little critters!