Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Your Next Stamp - October Guest Designer

Hi everyone!  I'm being introduced over on the Your Next Stamp blog as one of the October guest designers -- SO fun!!!  And I thought I'd share my card here, too!  It's been a year now since I first met Your Next Stamp's Hot Cocoa Phoebe and fell in love with YNS stamps, so I thought it would be appropriate to make a card with her for my guest dt intro. : )


I just love her!!  She is so sweet in her little ponytails and furry jacket and boots.  And she has coffee... or hot chocolate... so she is just perfect! : )  The sentiment is from another Phoebe set - Phoebe with wagon.  And if you come back tomorrow, I'll have a card to share with the newest Phoebe set - Winter Wonderland Phoebe.  Seriously - could those little animals get any cuter??


Thanks so much for dropping by to share my excitement!  See you tomorrow!!

Tricia



1 comment:

Anita said...

One of my favorite Phoebe sets! Your card is adorable!