Thursday, October 20, 2016

Your Next Stamp Sketch 50

Yay!  It's sketch challenge time at Your Next Stamp!!  I had so much fun making this card!  First let me show you the sketch I followed...


Well, I sort of followed it.  Actually I flipped it up and put the sentiment on the top so I could do this...


Acck!  Aren't you just in love with Phoebe's cute little animals???  They really couldn't be any sweeter.  Unless, of course, you add a couple of snowflakes from the Winter Tag Die, and tuck in a tag cut down from one of the Tag/Bookmark dies, and frame them with the Stitched Rectangle die...  That does possibly make them even more adorable! :)  I colored the little cuties with Spectrum Noir markers and added some highlights with gel pens. 

Winter Wonderland Phoebe

I do hope that you can play along!  Remember, if you don't want to use the sketch you could always use the color challenge colors...

 


No comments: