Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Flourishes New Release - Winter Bouquet


It is Day 2 of the new release at Flourishes LC!  Bev drew a beautiful new set for us called Winter Bouquet...


I chose a Christmas-y piece of Authentique patterned paper for my card, which I layered over a Classic White cardstock card base.  I fussy cut my bouquet of flowers after coloring with copics and added a sentiment and some enamel dots for the finishing touches.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave a smile along the way!

Here's the list...


Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

Beverly said...

REALLY pretty Tricia. I am going to miss your style. I will have to keep up with you!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is gorgeous! I love how you've used the DP for your color palette and your beautiful coloring! Lovely layout with the flowers showcased so beautifully and with the enamel dots! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Unknown said...

Love this card! Great colors and composition!

kReN said...

Again beautiful paper from Authentique. So lovely and the colors go beautifully with your colored images. TFS!