Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Let's Celebrate!

Hello, hello!

I had a little time in my studio today and I decided to play along with a few challenges.  I am SO thankful for the creative minds that put out the many challenges each week, aren't you?  There is always something to inspire us!!  One of the challenges I try to play in every other week is the Your Next Stamp sketch and color challenge.  I have a nice little stash of Your Next Stamp stamps and I love to get creative with them. : ). Well... when I visited the YNS blog to get this week's sketch, I noticed that they are sponsoring the CASology challenge's 5 Year anniversary blog hop, so I decided to make a card with the YNS sketch that fit the CASology challenge. How fun!  I always like to support a good cause... (wink!)

I used the adorable Happy Dance set from YNS and came up with this...




Using a balloon for the CASology challenge, of course!!



Now I can go through the blog hop and see all the wonderful creations.  Yay!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, this is so cute!!! Love how the balloon matches the background paper! :) That little gecko is adorable!
Thank you so much for celebrating with us over at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

This is really very cute. Love your sweet little critter. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Darnell said...

I love anything lizard or gecko related so you stole my heart with this adorable card, Tricia! Love the coloring and how the patterned balloon matches the banner!! Hugs, Darnell

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute! What an unexpected color but it works so well!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love the little Gekko. What a little cutie patootie she is! I am so happy I ran across your blog. Thank you so much for participating in the CASology 5th Anniversary Blog Hop! Hugs and blessings to you! Cindy B Designs :)

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the fun energy of this image! Thanks for joining us in celebrating the CASology anniversary this week!

Koren Wiskman said...

Absolutely great! love the balloon on his tail! lol